Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Glitter Haul

100% the best haul I could possibly do.

Looking through the cruelty free makeup of Primark I found myself in the glitter section.. No shock that I ended up there!

I have been trying to be more environmentally aware with my glitter and found that Primark had a whole section of biodegradable loose glitter!

Super super chuffed with what I got in the end. Two fave gem packs, a gold and silver glitter pack and unicorn goo glitter balm. Not gonna lie to you guys, I did mainly get this product because of the name..

The face gems are really a one time wear situation - I am looking into something I could reuse again and again alongside my glitter!

Cheap and cheerful haul all coming to £11.









I hope you enjoyed this mini haul - I definitely meant to upload it around a month ago, but what can you do! If you have any sustainable/ eco-friendly shops to look at, please let me know! I am on the less-single-use plastic after being inspired last month. I understand These products above have single use plastic, but this is a journey a am just starting! Any advice you have please drop a comment.

Speak soon,
Love
George

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment