Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

2020 Booklist

Hi angels..

I hope you're safe and well! I am struggling but ticking along with the gorgeous sunshine and support of those around me. (As well as Easter choccies to get me through!)

I have this week off work so I'm going to do lots more self-care, have fun family time and take a breather for my mental health.

Let me know how you're doing too, I'd love to know what you're up to and how you're spending your time.

I have so many books that I keep buying and neglecting - it's my aim this year to get through a small handful of them and enjoy reading and learning.

I have four books on my list and they are as follows:



A Little Bit of Auras
By Cassandra Eason
This introductory book was given as a gift at Christmas, (thanks Santa!). It was super thoughtful as auras interest me a lot and I can't wait to learn more. I know we all have auras which reflect our feelings. I want to learn more about using auras to spread more positivity and diminish negative energies. Especially during this time of uncertainty and lack of control. I will be making notes from this book for my new home to ensure the space is cleansed and peaceful.
I will so a post once I have read this book to let you know what I have learnt and how I will bring my learnings into daily life.

The House Witch.
By Arinn Murphy-Hiscock
I took a while to read this book I'm not going to lie. It was high useful for me in anticipation of moving into a new home and making sure the energy was right for me when I arrived. This book is to inspire and prepare me for the creation of my partners and I's spiritual space. For love and tranquility in the home.
It's super interesting to learn the history of culture and spirituality around the world. There was so much to  learn and take on within the book that I wrote notes and underlined things I thought would be super useful to me.
I will 100% be going over the notes I made once our house completion date is secured.

The Invisible Man
By H G Wells
I bought this book when the film came out a couple of months ago in the cinema.When film adaptations come out, I like the idea of reading the book before watching a film due to the initial creativity and descriptions. Like Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train, which are two of my favourite books that turned into adaptations. Both were equally amazing books that had me hooked! The films didn't disappoint either.
Babbling over... I went to see The Invisible Man waaaay back before iso. I saw the film before getting a chance to read the book. The film had some fab parts but for me it wasn't the best as I expected a different storyline.
I'm super interested to read the book, it seems it has a different storyline which I am excited to get into. H G Wells is highly influential in the book world, so I am excited to get into his novel.
I will keep you guys in the loop after I read this book, I am intrigued to see what I think in comparison with the film.
(Note: This review of the book may take a hot second as I am currently reading Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine - this was on my 2019 booklist, which obviously went really well lol)

Everything is Figure-outable.

By Marie Forleo
This was another gift to me, which was again super kind. This book is perfect for those wanting to make a positive change. No matter what it is that you want to change, sometimes that can be super hard. Marie helps us to make the changes without being too hard on ourselves and using our own belief.
This is perfect for me! I am forever making dreams that can come true with no clue how to begin. I'll share what I learn with you guys so we can all achieve and believe.

Let me know what you thought of these books if you've read them without giving me spoilers. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Take care of yourselves guys and stay safe.

Speak soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment