Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

April Sketchbook

Hi angels!

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe! Is it week 5 or 6 of isolation now?! I have no clue, it's just felt like an age to me. I hope you are all keeping yourselves out of trouble and doing lovely things.

I am still sketching when the mood hits.. I am chuffed with what  I've been doing. I did try doing a challenge every day, but instead I just pick up a pencil when I like. I don't want to force myself to do anything I'm not feeling.

You guys should have this mindset too. Honestly, it's okay to not want to do something, to leave it for the morning. I think you're doing great no matter what! Take care of yourselves.

Without further ado, here are the sketches I did across April.





This one is shocking but I had a good go! I think I should have chosen a better reference!




I mean, it's all progress, ey! Let's see how May goes.
Enjoy your weeks fairies, stay safe.

Speak soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment