Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Blog Goals

Hi everyone,

I hope you're safe and well!


As I seem to keep banging on about, I want to increase my blogging motivation. At the moment, my motivation is mad! I have so much in me that I want to share and do I could explode! In any free time, I'm writing blog notes, sketching, and coming up with ideas that I  want to share with you.

I want to have this space to share content that I'm actually interested in. I want to know that if I saw one of my posts on Bloglovin', I'd stop and take a look. I want my blog to be like the good old days, lots of care but not 100% as professional as we would all like. I mean I am no photography professional. I want to keep everything so relaxed and fun.

I have only made 3 main blog goals, for the foreseeable future. Nothing extreme, they are super manageable as well, so not to overwhelm me. I think this is the best way for me to keep enjoying what I love to do.


Goals:

(1) Post on GeorgeFeas at least once every two weeks, or a couple more if the creative juices flow!

(2) Post content that I'm chuffed with and would actually be interested in reading. Get inspiration from those I follow and content excites me.

(3) To keep telling myself that it is not the end of the world if I don't do something I planned. Like a blog post or sketch. Chill out man, and you what you do!

Honestly, I know these goals are a given to some of you, but actually, it's nice to write them down and look at often. To keep your head screwed on and keep doing what you enjoy.

Let's see how well this goes, ey!

Stay safe guys and speak soon,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment