Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Moon Journal - New Moon in Taurus

Hallo angels,

I hope you are all well and feeling that gorgeous sunshine.

I sat down last night and meditated with my New Moon intentions. From my meditation I visualised and journaled what I want to bring (or continue to bring) into my life during this next moon phase.

To journal my thoughts, I use Nikki Strange's Luna Diary which gives me lovely prompts throughout the month for each phase of the moon cycle.


For each New and Full Moon the journal has note pages for intention and reflection.

I will continue my creative flow by sketching, amending and journalling.

I have found joy by organising my time to reflect and grow within my inner self.

I manifest energies towards my new home which will be a huge reward after this lockdown period.

During meditation, I light Nag Champa incense.

To relax, I use Spotify for meditative and sleep playlists.

Last night, before I sat down to meditate, I laid out all of my crystals and closed my eyes. I jumbled the crystals about and then held my hands over feeling the energy. I gravitated toward 4 crystals:

To ground I reached for Black Tourmaline.


For mental clarity and protection I have Golden Tiger's eye.


To balance my energies, Clear Quartz came to me.


Amethyst is a firm favourite of mine, I wasn't surprised that I was gravitated towards this crystal for it's soothing powers.


I meditated with my Yoga teacher who asked us to visualise a gold light. This was so powerful to me and I sent out the light to those I love most.

Intention:
I intend to continue with my creativity and inner growth during this time of uncertainty. Rewards are sure to come when the time is right.

Mantra:
The light in me shines bright and strong.


Let me know your intentions for this month if you like and we can share our thoughts.

Stay safe and well!

Speak soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment