Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Pink Super Moon - Reflections

Now then, I hope you are all safe and well.

 I am back again, twice in one week you lucky angels!

I hope you all rested well last night and managed to charge both yourselves and crystals within the light of the beautiful Pink Super Moon.

I use Nikki Strange's Luna Diary as my planner which gives e lovely prompts throughout the month for each phase of the moon cycle.


This Full Moon I reflect well on the strength of my relationships with loved ones. During this difficult time everyone has come together and it shows how strong my relationships are with those around me. I am so so so grateful.

Each New and Full Moon the journals note pages for reflection and gratitude.

I am grateful for my own strength.
accept that every day is not easy and this too shall pass.

I am listening to meditative music to calm, relax and inspire my work.
I am grateful for the sunshine, spring and all the smells that come with the bloom.

I reach for Fluorite to balance my emotional well-being and my concentration.


I look to Amethyst for clearing my aura and encouraging peace in my daily activities.


I am grateful for Rose Quartz for enhancing my creativity and soothing my heart in these difficult times.


For my development in my art I am looking at nature and animals. I look to nature that is around me: cats, birds, etc. Though I take images from the web, I use the inspiration from my window and what I see outside.

Reflections:
We are healthy and safe.
People are so supportive of me, whether old friends or new.
I can make it through difficult times, I will be positive in my thoughts.

Mantra:
I am healthy, I am loved.

How have you reflected in this Full Super Moon? I'd love to know.

Stay safe and well!

Speak soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment