Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Home Inspo: Living Room

Hi fairy creatures, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the sunshine this week!

I am living on Pinterest at the moment - so much home inso for me I can't handle it. I thought I would share my thoughts for each room with you guys (and you can share ideas with me too!)

I'm looking online as much as possible for inspiration for my new home, from nifty space saving ideas to colour schemes. So much inspiration that I need to focus slightly on what I know I want in each space of the house.

The room I focus on most is the living room. I just know our space is going to be so cosy and chilled. Luckily for us, the whole house doesn't need any structural changes - only cosmetic to our taste which is fab as it means we can move straight in!

The living room is currently a pretty pale blue, we have decided that we want to change the colour to greens and yellows. To have a jungle, outdoors-y vibe. My fave colour for this room is olive green, broken up with yellows and brown for decor etc. My other half has plenty of plants to put in the room, to bring the outdoors inside. I also want to decorate with wooden shelving and gold/bronze decor.

I want the room to be cosy and safe without being cluttered! We'l soon see how that goes as life goes by. Any space saving tips - please let me know! (Though I have a board of nifty ideas to help with inspiration.)

I thought I'd do a rough sketch of the room for you and then you can peek at Pinterest to see more ideas.


CLICK HERE to follow me on Pinterest if you wish.

Stay safe angels, speak soon.
George

No comments:

Post a Comment