Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

April Bullet Journal

Hi guys and dolls,

I hope you're all super well and coping in this time of isolation. I'm doing my best to make a positive out of this negative. Time at home, when I'm not working, has given me the motivation to blog again. I'm honestly so inspired at the moment and want to share a millions and one things with you.

I even set time aside to prep my bullet journal for April. I mean, if you saw my February set up you'd understand this achievement! I'm going back to m favourite planner days and using stickers again which I love. They make a spread pop without much time and energy put in which is great!

(If I had the patience to draw all the boxes out like others do, I 100% would. But I have zero attention span for draw many boxes.. I'll leave that to the experts!)

As you should have seen by my last post, I am starting to draw and be arty again. I thought I would input this into my April bujo spread. I am chuffed with the result but I know there is still plenty to practise and improve on. I didn't throw this away despite the mistakes. I thought I would draw something similar in a few months and see the improvement.

I used watercolour as a base and then some colour pencils. Nothing I used was dead fancy. Just what I've had in my cupboards for a long while.

My journal is the Leuchtturm 1917 and I LOVE it.

I drew a Robin and Blue Tit as I'm seeing so many in the garden now.






The stickers I used are from various shops - I will like them in my Instagram post for you all if you're interested!

I kept to a pink and blue colour scheme - it's a bit jumbled but it's clear enough for my notes that I will make next month.

I hope you're enjoying the posts so far. Stay safe and sound everyone!

Speak soon,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment