Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

Waxing Gibbous Moon May

As I wrote in my journal I thought that these words were good enough to share..

I keep looking for the good in each day. It actually quite easy when people around me are so supportive.

The last few days have seen May's Waxing Gibbous moon. On Thursday the moon was 78% waxing gibbous in the UK. It was shining over me as I looked up into the sky with a beautiful aura around it.

It was there to show me to focus. Focus on me. Focus on my dreams.

The waxing gibbous moon is a time of observing and alining hopes. I thank the moon for coming out to me when it did and reminding me to aline my truest, deepest hopes and dreams.

I trust the moon will help me focus my intentions.

We are days away from entering a new moon phase. The Flower Moon.

Within this energy I will set my intentions and blossom as an individual.

I am strong.

I am independent.

"The flower moon is there to assist us in shedding our outer skin as a form of renewal." themoonlight shop.com

On Saturday, the waxing gibbous moon was at 90%.

As I gazed out of my window the moon was framed like a picture.

Looking deep into the moon I see strength.

I see positivity which shines out into space.

I hope that opportunity will arise and strength blossoms within me.

I can't wait for the full moon so that I can set fresh intentions for the next month.

The Flower Moon will guide me to blossom alongside it.



George
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment