Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

July Buck Moon - Reflections

Hi angels,

I hope you are well and feeling amazing energy from the Buck Full Moon last night. I took a moment of reflection on the past 6 months and let go of what does not serve me.

As usual, I journal in Nikki Strange's Luna Diary as it gives me lovely prompts throughout the month for each phase of the moon cycle.


My main focus' of the year have been:

Converting my anxious feelings into excitement and positive emotions.

Understanding that not everything is under my control. Events take time to evolve.

I am so patient despite every change that has occurred in 2020.

I have been listening to lots of Podcasts on Spotify - a few I dabble in and out of are:

You're Dead to Me

You're Wrong About

Adulting.

I have continually used my imagination to make mood boards and find inspiration for my new home.

I use bright stickers and colours to journal and draw, reflecting my creative mood.

The rainbow colours of Pride - the joy and continual learning of past and present events.


Crystals:

Amethyst - Inner peace

Rose Quartz - Self-love

Tiger's Eye -  Optimism and Good Luck


Reflections:

I am strong. I am confident. I can adapt to change - no matter what that may be.

Mantra:

I am positive. I am relaxed.



What have you reflected in this Full Buck Moon? I'd love to know and share with you.

Stay safe and take care.

Speak Soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment