Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Bullet Journal

Hi friends!

I can’t believe it’s July already.. where has this year gone?! July is looking up for me with plenty of amazing things happening.

Here’s my July bullet journal spread - I changed it up a bit for the cover page. I used some black card and white pencils for a quick flower sketch. Not a 10/10 drawing but I’m pleased with the result I got with the red and white.


I then made a simple mood tracker spread and a scruffy looking habit tracker page. Scruffy but simple to use!


I also made a monthly calendar for July - again simple but I’m pretty chuffed with the results! I just used a black writing pen, yellow fine liner and yellow coloured pencil.


I love it! Nice and summery colours - yellow for inspiration and joy.

The planner I use for bullet journaling is the Leuchtturm 1917. I'd love to see what you have all done in your planners too!

I hope you are all safe and well!
Speak soon
George

No comments:

Post a Comment