Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Crystal Collection #1

I have just began my own crystal collection. I thought hard about which ones to get first, after advice I got a few different quartz stones as they were said to be the best stones for beginners.

And aren't they just.

I was so attracted to the quartz when I first went into the shop anyway with their beautiful shapes and transparent colours.


---------------------------

Quartz

I just had to start with quartz.

I mean, it is a stone of "universal healing" and I absolutely love that. Quartz is so powerful it's actually beautiful. I carry this crystal around with me to give me energy.

It's properties include bringing balance, harmony and love. Therefore carrying it around with my other quartz I find it amplifies their qualities.



---------------------------

Rose Quartz

I chose a few pieces of rose quartz, both shaped and natural. I thought they would be amazing to cleanse and pop around my room and most used spaces.

I carry this stone around with me a lot to enhance my self love, creativity and inner peace.

I love to meditate with a stone over my heart as rose quartz is best over the heart chakra. Also, I feel closer to it this way as I concentrate on my breathing and affirmations.

Other properties of this crystal include soothing the heart, making one more receptive to love, beauty and friendship.

Reducing stress and tension, removing negativity, clearing stored anger, jealousy etc.

This crystal is a great healer, therefore great for healers themselves.

Basically this crystal is love. It will help us find love in ourselves and others, open us to compassion and nurture.



---------------------------

Smoky Quartz

I was drawn to this tiny piece of smoky quartz.

Properties include protection form negative energies. It promotes creativity in business environments and enhances learning.

Lifting of worry and/ or depression its Chakra is at the root. Grounding us to the earth and what is important.

It will replace negative with positive and aids dream.

This crystal is great with meditation, and though I have not meditated enough to promote this, I have slept with it in my bed to calm and ground me to the earth.



---------------------------



Disclaimer: I'm in no way an expert but as I learn I like to share my experience.

CLICK HERE to see which book I like to refer to regarding my crystals;

CLICK HERE to visit the website of the shop I bought them from.

Speak soon, love

George
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment