Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

Evening Affirmations

I found it difficult to choose affirmations.

I wanted to make sure they were right and realistic for me.

After going on Pinterest and Google I managed to find a few which I thought were perfect.

---------------------------

The three I chose for my evening affirmations are:

I choose peace;

I am grateful;

Tomorrow is a new day full of possibilities.

---------------------------

They are simple, they meant exactly what they say on the tin. They ground me and allow me to concentrate on the now.

With the first two I can add messages onto the end that may relate to the day, the week or the month. For example, I am grateful, for my family. I and grateful for the sun and nice weather. I am grateful for taking control and being me.

I am grateful for everything but sometimes it is just nice to focus on one thing before sleep.

---------------------------

I am trying to remember to say my affirmations daily before I sleep.

I look out of my window and say each one between deep breaths so I can concentrate on what I am saying. With each out breath I imagine any stresses or bad thoughts of the day leaving my body and with each in breath it calms me almost like I'm about to meditate.

It's lovely to reflect.

---------------------------

Enjoy your evenings. And look out for blog posts every Sunday with a few in-between.



Love,

George
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment