Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Crystal Collection #2

As my crystal collection is growing I want to let you know what I get.

To add to my quartz, I got some grounding crystals. Some that I can carry with me throughout the day.

These crystals do call out to me on a daily basis, to protect and clear negative energies.

I have kept reading about different crystals and these three seemed the perfect ones to get after my quartz trio.



---------------------------

Carnelian

Carnelian is fiery. It protects and enhances inner talents. Apparently, it is good for hay fever so I am going to carry this bad boy around all Summer! It removes bad tempers and negative thoughts, it can also cleanse other stones. I like to keep it nearby when working.

I was also drawn to Carnelian as, in the crystal book I refer to, it is a traditional birthstone for Virgo. Which is my birthday month.

I carry this stone around when it calls to me, and that is most days.



---------------------------

Citrine

This stone brings sunshine into my life. It sparkles and looks like the sunrise.

This crystal improves confidence and self-image. When drawn to me in a morning I take this crystal to work to help my clarify thoughts and focus. Citrine enhances creativity and balances Yin and Yang.

This crystal does not need cleansing. But I do like to thank it for all it does.



---------------------------

Black Tourmaline


This is a crystal that I do seem to carry daily. I feel at ease when this crystal is by my side. I feel productive and yet grounded. 

Tourmaline protects and recharges. It brings luck and encourages positive attitudes. This crystal helps turn negative thoughts into positive energy, carrying around means ongoing protection throughout the day.

This is definitely a favourite of mine so far.



---------------------------




Disclaimer: I'm in no way an expert but as I learn I like to share my experience.

CLICK HERE to see which book I like to refer to regarding my crystals;

CLICK HERE to visit the website of the shop I bought them from.

Speak soon, love

George

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment