Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Change is Good, June New Moon

Isn't change great.


As the New Moon approaches I'm looking forward to thinking ahead and starting afresh.

Knowing what I want to change and why - I will link the moon to my dreams, hopes and thoughts.

Reading up on the moon cycles, I'm learning every day. I am appreciating the small things and I am excited for the future.

I know that the future I want will only happen if I concentrate and work hard towards my goals. Whether they be big or small, it is important to make goals to work towards. I am being selfish in my wants as it is the only way for me to make positive changes.

---------------------------

I want a space of my own.

I want to spend more time with friends.

I want to mediate often.

I want to make time and blog every week.

---------------------------

Though these are just a few wants of mine.

One key term of the New Moon phase is a clean slate and that is just what I am excited for. Something new and exciting.

However, this is my first New Moon in my path of spirituality.

I know I need to take things slowly. As I grow each month I will create different wishes that adapt to my lifestyle.

Going into this New Moon I will set myself three goals. I will make things that are small and achievable in the Moon of June.

I will keep reading and researching to be more aware of the Moons cycles and what they mean. I will also see how I can link to the Moon and mediate accordingly.

---------------------------

A bit of a ramble again here. I hope you are liking my posts so far.

Make a wish on the New Moon and help it come true.

Love,
George
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment