Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Crystal Collection #3

I did treat myself to these gems a while ago, but I want to share them non-the-less. 

Added to my collection were:
Fluorite
Lepidolite
Selenite

Throughout the time I have had these crystals I have often been drawn to them. To have at my side, at my desk or by my bed.



---------------------------
Lepidolite

Lepidolite has calming and stabilising qualities. Something all of us need with us. It is a natural anti-depressant, this is a crystal I keep by me when I feel anxious or stressed.

Lepidolite comes in various raw forms which I am looking out for to add to my collection. The polished piece I have can be cleansed with water.

I love the dark lilac colour of the Lepidolite I have. Though when held up to the light there you can see the light lilac glisten round the edge.


---------------------------
Selenite

Selenite is one crystal I have about me most of the time. I also have it around my other crystals when I wish to cleanse and/or charge their qualities.

Another reason Selenite called out to me was because it is named about the Selene, the mythical goddess of the moon. I mean, that was it. I needed Selenite in my life.

Selenite balances and cleanses. Clarifies thoughts. Calms restlessness.

Since getting this piece of Selenite, I am on the lookout for a larger flatter piece to help cleanse my other crystals and keep by my desk.


---------------------------
Fluorite

Fluorite aids focus, creativity and productivity. I collected these crystals for my desk both at work and home. Especially at home I would like inspiration and a little magic.

Carrying a piece around helps me stay calm and level-headed. It is advised that if you struggle with concentration or hyperactivity, Fluorite helps clear mental fog - perfect for me!

The green colours I have a heart-calming and throat-opening energy.

I reach for Fluorite more often than not.


Disclaimer: I'm in no way an expert but as I learn I like to share my experience.

CLICK HERE to see which book I like to refer to regarding my crystals;

CLICK HERE to visit the website of the shop I bought them from.

Speak soon, love

George

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment