Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

Cheeky Bit of Revolution

I couldn't resist the colours of Revolutions eye kits, then 3 for 2?! I mean I just had to with this highlight and eyeliner.

This pallet is everything to me.

It was a hard choice with the Revolution pallets, there are so many amazing colours.

I don't currently have a pallet with these colours. I've really been enjoying orange tones recently, well since my NYX advent calendar that has a beautiful gold in it.

The beautiful reds are what drew me to this pallet and I'm so glad I did (they do not disappoint!)

Plus the packaging is super colourful I was like a moth to a flame.




----------------------------------------

Now then highlighter.

This kit is just what I was looking for..

A bit of bronze, blush and highlight.

Again, super pigmented and easy to blend. I'm glad I got this kit as my next face pallet.




----------------------------------------

Finally, to end the 3 for 2 I treated myself to an eyeliner. I am continuously on the lookout for a decent eyeliner. (My current favourite being the Sleek Dip It eyeliner.)

Now, on the Superdrug website I didn't see the best reviews for this eyeliner...

I am going to give it a good go and see what I think after use. I do like the long applicator for swift flicks on the eye.



----------------------------------------

I already couldn't resist using these products - especially the eyeshadows! Safe 10/10 for me, that pigment is just fab! I'm always on the lookout for vegan/ cruelty free makeup and I'm so happy to have found a cheap, decent brand that does so.

I hope you guys are loving the posts so far! A bit of everything I love and there's more where these came from.

Speak soon!
Love 
George
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment