Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

2019 Reading List

Half way through the year and it's safe to say I've struggled with my reading so far in 2019.

But I've set myself a very achievable reading list. Only four to dig my teeth into and really enjoy. I think that is so much better than making a gigantic pile which becomes overwhelming.

Two of these are plays which I am super excited to read. Both Arthur Miller and both classics.

Secret: I was meant to read The Crucible at uni.. But never did! I don't honestly know why as it is a play that's right up my street.

Sunburn, I got on an offer. It was recommended to me by someone also looking at the section. A thriller I need to get into as I've struggled picking this one up so far. Maybe I need to start with something I've read before to get me in the reading mood?

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. It is safe to say I don't know much about this one. I have saved it from being given away. The title itself just draws me in. I have looked at this cover a few times wanting to read it. Now is the time to.







I'll let you know how I get on with each of them. I'm hoping it won't take me long to get back into reading. Sometimes I get too easily distracted, so I need to make a comfy little reading spot for myself.

Speak soon,
Love
George
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment