Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Crystal Collection #4

Another couple of crystals to add to my growing collection.

The natural colours of Tiger's Eye give me a sense of grounding and the sparkle of Amethyst gives me strength.

I have been meaning to add these to my collection for a long time and finally I have some beautiful pieces in my space.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Tiger's Eye

Golden Tiger's Eye is an amazing grounding crystal which attracts good luck and protects against negative energies. By cleaning negative energies, Tiger's Eye allows peoples lives to bloom and feel more active.

I keep Tiger's Eye by my side as from research it is a calming stone for Virgo's. As a Virgo I am very aware of those crystals that call out to me. Tiger's Eye is definitely one of them.

I have read recommendations to keep Tiger's Eye with Amethyst to balance the energy. I thought it was perfect that I got them at the same time.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amethyst

Amethyst is an essential crystal to have in ones collection. It's cleansing for the aura. Enhance love, peace and calm. Protects against bad energies. Amethyst comes in so many beautiful shapes and sizes. I got these two raw pieces for my collection as I do not have the room for larger crystals.

I keep one piece by my bedside to help me sleep, to protect me and strengthen my connection with all things magical.

Amethyst is truly special.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I'm in no way an expert but as I learn I like to share my experience.

CLICK HERE to see which book I like to refer to regarding my crystals;

CLICK HERE to visit the website of the shop I bought them from.

Speak soon, love

George

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment