Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

June Strawberry Full Moon

Hi angels! I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

During the full moon last night I charged my crystals and reflected today on the last month.

I use Nikki Strange's Luna Diary as my planner, it gives me lovely prompts throughout the month for each phase of the moon cycle.


I continue to be patient and mindful of myself, turning any anxiety into excitement for the new house. (It's coming so soon I feel it in my bones!)

I have been listening to lots of calming meditative music before bed and during the day I listen to piano playlists on Spotify.

Lavender is perfect to help me relax on an evening. I pop a couple drops of Lavender essential oil onto my pillow on an evening to help me drift into a sleep.

The crystals I gravitated towards during yesterday's moon were the usual suspects for me: - Fluorite, Amethyst and Rose Quartz. These are forever by my side.


From my bed I look out in the late evening to the sky. The past couple of weeks have brought beautiful Summer colours to inspire me.

I enjoy sketching still, progressing on my animal images where I can.


In light of recent events, I'm continuing to educate myself on American history. This is something I studied at university and will continue to study.


Reflections:
I am forever patient.
I am full of love and hope for the future.
I am willing to learn and grow to be the best person I can be.

Mantra:
We love, grow and learn together.

What have you reflected in this Full Strawberry Moon? Wasn't it a beautiful sight last night..

Stay safe and take care.

Speak Soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment