Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

June Bullet Journal

Hi guys! I hope you’re all super well and have been enjoying the sunshine this past week - it’s been beautiful! I’m not a Summer gal really, but I’ve managed to sit out and get some colour on my pale self.

I cannot believe it is June already?! Where is time going, this year is flying by.

I’ve still been enjoying my sketching and bullet journaling weekly as a bit of me time. I’m so chuffed with my progress I’ve been making in my sketchbook! (Sneak peaks on my Instagram but a full blog post coming next week!) 

For my June bujo spread I continued my sketching. I drew (to the best of my ability) a raccoon. Not the best outcome but I’m still pretty pleased with the results! I’m going to try drawing this raccoon again to practise the whispy hairs a little better.

I’ve gone for a green theme for June, I did my mood and habit tracker too using stickers from my Erin Condren and a bullet journal sticker book I got in Amsterdam. Simple spreads to serve their purpose.




What spreads have you done for the month of June? I’d love to know and have some inspiration!

Take care and stay safe!

Speak soon
George

No comments:

Post a Comment