Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Home Inspo: Kitchen

Happy Sunny Tuesday!

I hope you are all safe and well as the lockdown begins to lift.

I am still overly excited about my house move, and everything (though slowly) is ticking along nicely for us.

I think about the kitchen for around 50% of my day - what we need, what we might miss, where will everything go?? It's the room that I fell in love with when looking at the house - it has gorgeous red subway tiles which are so eye catching. (I never thought I'd be a fan, but here we are!) I can't wait for our first time cooking and hanging out in the space. 

We have a pretty good idea with what we want to do the the kitchen. Very little really. I know I will get black appliances for the room, including microwave, kettle etc. The kitchen will have black/white/red colours, so not to muddle the eyes with a rainbow. (II mean, that wouldn't be too bad as rainbows are so amazing!)

On Pinterest, I am looking at so many space saving techniques. I want to be super savvy with the storage we will have. I am an organised nut, so the thought of sorting the pots and pans makes me so excited!

My kitchen inspiration on Pinterest has a theme of rustic farmhouse with contemporary elements. Then I have plenty of Nifty Ideas in a separate folder for the kitchen which has lots of hacks and ideas - I can't wait to put some into action!

I'm continuously looking on websites for decor ideas too. Let me know your favourite small businesses to check out!

Also CLICK HERE to follow me on Pinterest.


Stay safe, speak soon.
George

No comments:

Post a Comment