Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

May Flower Moon - Reflections

Happy Friday! I hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful sunshine. (I may or may not have gotten slightly red!)

I made time yesterday to reflect on the past month and give gratitude to what has been.

I use Nikki Strange's Luna Diary as my planner, it gives me lovely prompts throughout the month for each phase of the moon cycle.


This Full Moon I am thankful for my health, in this time, where others have struggled.



I am grateful for the roof over my head and that soon I will have my own home.

I have been proud of my creativity in the last month and the improvement I have made.


I remain positive for the future and the powerful changes I am going to have.

I've loved the smell of the Spring trees, plants and flowers.

I've listened to folk music on Spotify to bring joy and peace into my days.

The crystals I gravitated towards during yesterday's moon were: - Fluorite, Golden Tiger's Eye and Amethyst. Together these influence my balance, self-confidence and focus.


My imagination is a powerful tool.
I use it to bring my manifestations to light. The blue sky and sunshine we keep having bring me joy and inspire me to be creative and bright.

Reflections:
I am grateful for my creativity, it brings me great peace and happiness. I let go of impatient feelings. I know all good things are to come.

Mantra:
I am good. I am positive.

What have you reflected in this Full Flower Moon? I'd love to know if you leave a comment.

Stay safe angels.

Speak Soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment