Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

May Bullet Journal

Hi fairies,

I hope you are all well! Another weekend has gone by and we are all doing so great at quarantining.

I hope there is some sort of lift soon, and as long as it is safe to do so I will be so chuffed to be able to see my other half again.

At first when I did my May bujo set up, it was (I have to say) pretty bad, going back to the days where I just could not be bothered with the result. You can still see some of the tel poking through as I tried to cover it up.


I then went for a Spring red field flower still. Very sketchy but very bright to make me smile. I then did my habit tracker for thing that are achievable to me - Yoga, Meditation and Fresh Air. During lockdown and time inward I think these are great habits to keep up and not be too hard on myself.


I have also done a packed spread for my mood tracker. I thought by using these Erin Condren stickers I could write exactly how I felt that day in a word or two, rather than a face.

I'm pleased with the simplicity of this months spread, hopefully next month I will have more positive vibes and add them to my journal.

Keep safe everyone, take care.

Speak soon,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment