Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

May Sketchbook

Hi gang

Not as many sketches this month but I'm so chuffed with what I've done! (If you follow me on Instagram you will have had a sneaky peak to these in the last few weeks).

I went to Pinterest and got my references from there and I'm really pleased. It just shows what I can do with a bit of concentration and a referral image.

I have concentrated on animals - I love the variety in colour.

Below we have a Bulldog, Dalmatian, Boxer and white cat. (The Bulldog is my fave!!)

I may extend to people soon, or landscapes, but for now I am happy with my progress and use of coloured pencils and water colour.





I hope you are all safe and well. I hope you are all educating yourselves on what is right.

Lots of love

Speak soon
George

No comments:

Post a Comment